Nursing Opportunities within United Family Healthcare
We are actively seeking registered nurses to provide a high quality of nursing care to our patients in UFH.
Medical and Surgical nurses, Pediatric nurses, OB/ GYN nurses,ER, ICU, NICU, OR, Dental, and Family Medicine , Home health care ,Midwifery and other specialty nurses.
- Completion of nursing education
- Updated Chinese nursing licensure; and midwife licensure for midwife position.
- Minimum of 3 years clinical experience in related nursing specialty.
- Candidates with overseas nursing experience or experience working in a joint venture facility will have priority.
- Nursing knowledge and skills that meet requirements based on specific clinical needs
- Verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin Chinese
- Good team work player
Locations: Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Guangzhou, Qingdao.
How to Apply:
To apply for above position, please send your resume to:
For more information about nursing recruiting, please visit UFH career page :
UFH Nursing Staff Benefit and Nursing Retention Programs
United Family Healthcare provides a competitive and comprehensive suite of benefits to its employees, together with great opportunities for nursing career development. The suite of benefits includes:
- Attractive Nurse Salary package
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Nurse Retention Bonus
- Government Retirement Fund
- Social Insurance & Housing Fund
- Supplementary Medical Insurance
- Additional Paid Time Off